Protractor Tool integrated with Cucumber JS Framework can be used to create and organize tests according to user expectations. Cucumber JS is compatible with Protractor due to which all resources that are extracted from browsers can be used to make tests as promises. An additional Emailable HTML Cucumber Report is generated to simply understanding the test reports at a single glance in End-to-End testing,
An open source functional automation framework designed specifically for AngularJS Web Applications. Protractor is a wrapped by Selenium , it contains every feature that is available in the Selenium Tool
AngularJS is a framework that is gaining in popularity because it extends the functionality of HTML and can be used to quick launch applications.
Salient features of Automate QA – Protractor Cucumber JS Framework:
- Flawless User Experience, Efficient & Effective Test Automation.
- Graphical User Interface Techniques for Web Applications
- Leads to Rapid Bug Isolation
- Ultimate and Exceptional Performance
- Customised Optimized and Highly maintainable
- Can design our own method of test cases (Test scripting) definition.
- Tamper proof report generation.
- Modular approach enabling hot fixes and updates whenever necessary
- Easily readable Cucumber JS framework
- Robust, Flexible And Extensible Framework And Support Test Automation On Diverse Sets Of Web Applications Across Domains
- Greater Testability, Scalability ,Increased Performance
- Multiple Browsers, Devices, OS & Screen Resolutions.
- Integrated with Cloud Environment BrowserStack.
- Supports Parallel Executions of Multiple Browsers.
- Support Data Driven test & Detail oriented approach.
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface for creation and execution of test suites
- Robust, flexible and extensible framework and support test automation on diverse sets of web applications across domains
- Integration for dynamic and flexible grouping of test suites
- Enables users to perform functional, acceptance and compatibility testing for most web applications
- Automated HTML report generation and emailing of the same to all stake holders
- Detailed test execution results with consolidated summary and error snapshots
- Supports concurrent-related bugs detection
- Script execution, logging defect and tracking from QC
- Support for sequential and concurrent execution on various browsers
- Reduced time-to-market