At Wonderwrks we strongly believe in Quality in every aspect of business process. We firmly believe that Quality is the key attribute to sustaining a successful venture. Aspiring and achieving anything significant would be possible only through uncompromising adherence to quality standards. Keeping quality as our primary driving factor, we would like to give you a brief glimpse about our thought process as to why we follow high quality practices and why it is so essential to delivering successful software products/services.
“Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort.”
In today’s world the growth of technology is attributed to the level of reliability it has attained. The use of technology in critical sectors such as medical sciences, banking sectors, aviation industries, manufacturing and lifestyle applications etc are some of the foremost examples that defines the significance of quality standards.
There have been many instances where developing valuable products/services have failed due to inadequate attention to quality standards.
“Quality is not an act, it is a habit.”
Software QA is very important because of the following reasons:
- The essence to staying in continuous business is the quality we provide to consumers.
- Products and services in the market are distinguished not only by the innovation but by the quality of these products/services.
- Software QA is not only to find out the defects and errors that were made during the development phases, but it drives the overall product value.
- It’s essential since it makes sure of the Customer’s reliability and their satisfaction in the application. Quality products delivered to the customers helps in gaining their confidence.
- Testing is necessary in order to provide the facilities to the customers like the delivery of high quality product or software application which requires lower maintenance cost and hence results in more accurate, consistent and reliable experiences.
- Testing is required for an effective performance of software application or product.
- It’s important to ensure that the application should not result in any failures because it can be very expensive in the future or in the later stages of the development and it leads to billions of dollars in wastage.
Keeping vast experiences in the industry in mind, we strive to incorporate strict quality adherence in all the services we provide.