You know you need to attract new customers and keep your existing clients coming back, but you can’t afford to invest time or resources into something that isn’t going to deliver the results you expect.Email marketing is a cost-effective solution that gives you the power to reach customers in a place most people visit every day — their in box.
People do business with people they know, like, and trust. Email gives you the ability to build credibility with your audience by sharing helpful and informative content.
If you want to build strong customer relationships, it’s important to have an effective tool to communicate with the people who matter most to your business. Email gives you the ability to stay top-of-mind and keep people engaged with your business during your busy season and the slower times of the year.
With email, you can strengthen brand recognition with new and potential clients, and extend your reach when people forward or share your message with a friend.
When you have an audience of people who are interested in receiving updates from your business, you’ll be able to think differently about how you boost sales throughout the year. This has been especially valuable for a business like Colorado-based Allegria Spa, which communicates with local residents and visitors from around the country.
- Growing your email list. With a larger email list, you’ll be able to build relationships with more people, tell them about your business and encourage them to purchase a product or service.
- Increasing your email open rates.If a lot of people aren’t opening your emails, it’ll be impossible to keep them engaged and build a relationship with them. Addressing this problem could help you increase the number of subscribers you’re able to interact with.
- Improving your email click-through rates.Good email click-through rates are a sign that people like your content and your business, which can impact their purchasing decisions.
- Decreasing unsubscribes and spam complaints.Decreasing unsubscribes and complaints can help improve your deliver ability and ensure you’re sending engaging, valuable content to your subscribers.
- Getting more subscribers to respond to your emails. When subscribers respond to your emails, you can communicate with them directly and build relationships that could encourage them to buy.
- Asking subscribers for feedback and apply that feedback. By applying subscriber feedback, you can create emails that are more useful to your subscribers, which could help you increase open, click-through and conversion rates.